Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A House with a Refridgerator

{Doubt new fridge will be this nice...}
Our caravilla is rented, and our furniture is on loan to us from the Jewish Agency, as this neighborhood is a kind of immigrant absorption center.

We've got Jewish Agency beds, and Jewish Agency sheets. We've got Jewish Agency plastic chairs, and a Jewish Agency plastic table.
 

And we're using a Jewish Agency refrigerator.

Now, I don't want to sound ungrateful because really these things have helped us out a ton.
But we are a family of seven.

And that fridge is about 3/4 of the size of a normal fridge.

Somehow we've managed, even with the large number of guests we like to invite over holidays. (I love to cook)

Now I don't really have a fridge of my dreams, just so long as it's of normal size, has some freezer space and stuff doesn't freeze in the fridge.

Do I sound spoiled? I guess so. But really, I'm starting to dream of a normal sized refrigerator after 3 1/2 years of frozen hummus and borrowing space from friends.
 
In fact, some days I think we are building a house just to build something around a new fridge....

No comments:

Post a Comment